Zero PBX Equipment CostZero Maintenance CostZero Administration CostZero Refresh Cycle99.999% Uptime GuaranteeFCC Compliant E911 ServiceFREE Professional ConsultationFREE Compliance AuditFREE Cost Analysis ReportFREE Demo of our SolutionsFREE No Obligation Price QuoteFREE 30 Day Test Trial*
- Fully managed service – right down to the device level.
- Extension control and management capabilities at the user level.
- Robust mobile communications capabilities for your digital life on the move.
- Unprecedented communications capabilities for remote teams and workers.
- Feature-rich carrier-class contact center suite for better and smarter customer engagement.
- Easy integration of your CRM’s, Apps, Appointment Software, Productivity tools, and more.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery built right-in.
- Easy and flexible scalability - from small to planet scale within hours. Scale up or down as you require with no penalty.
- Multi-site system capability - allows easy and fast provisioning of services to geographically distributed locations.
- Zero-touch provisioning - allows plug and talk capabilities with no onsite equipment configuration required.
- Optional onsite or central systems self adminisration control available.
- And much more.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An Enterprise Cloud Phone System built on a geographically distributed and redundant platform.
- Always available Hosted PBX System with advanced call processing and over 200 business features.
- Enterprise-Class VoIP Service optimized for high quality voice delivery.
- Proprietary Route Performance Optimization Engine Technology, delivering secure HD voice with enterprise-class reliability and quality-of-service (QoS) to ensure that every call is delivered perfectly.
- An integrated communications platform that combines voice, video, chat, SMS, MMS, team messaging and collaboration in a single platform, and offers you the ability to easily integrate over 300 CRM's and 1,500 Apps and Productivity tools that you use every day. Additional customized integrations available at reasonable rates.
- An unmatched Enterprise Conferencing Platform with your own unique local or toll-free dial-in number, or IVR routing from your main company number (PBX) for external callers, and extension dial-in from internal office phones or mobile softphones to conduct Audio Conference, HD video conference, Telepresence, Live Video Conference Streaming, Web Conference and Webinars, Huddle Rooms, Provide Remote Support, Remote Access, Remote Hand, and more from a single interface. Allow multiple presenters, share files, launch whiteboard and more, and have thousands of participants. Private chat, Polling, and much more included. No per user or per participant charge. One account or multiple accounts as dedicated or shared service and allow as many attendees and hosts as you need.
- A powerful Unified Communications Platform to future-proof your business.
- A communications system that allows you to remain responsive across devices with your business identity.
- A robust app for Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android) that gives you the power of the full PBX system for robust communications capabilities.
- Single phone number with multi-channel duplex voice and SMS capabilities, eliminating the need for 100’s of DID’s.
- Directory Bot and Responder Bot that interacts in a conversational way with SMS senders to your company phone number, provide information, and automatically transfer calls to the most appropriate staff within the organization when required.
- Optional dedicated Direct Inward Dialing (DID) Numbers at individual extension user level.
- Fully Managed and Supported Service - right down to the device level.
- Free upgrades of the latest features, functions and capabilities.
- A privately managed global interconnected network that’s intelligent, future-proof, adaptable, agnostic and resilient.
- Geographically distributed redundant Data Centers for always available service.
- Federally compliant E-911 Emergency Service.
- Free Standard Support, On-boarding, and Training of end-users.
- 24 X 7 X 365 Free Emergency Support.
- Free Professional Consultation, Free Demo, and No Obligation Price Quote.
- Free cost analysis.
- Free compliance audit.
- Fast deployment of services.
- An industry leading 99.999% uptime guaranteed SLA.
- And much more