Zero PBX Equipment CostZero Maintenance CostZero Administration CostZero Refresh Cycle99.999% Uptime GuaranteeFCC Compliant E911 ServiceFREE Professional ConsultationFREE Compliance AuditFREE Cost Analysis ReportFREE Demo of our SolutionsFREE No Obligation Price QuoteFREE 30 Day Test Trial*
- Unified Communications Client that brings all the features of our PBX system, your business desk phone, and much more to your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop. Protect your personal identity with business identity when you make a voice call, chat, or send SMS and MMS.
- Flexibility and Convenience of using the MobileReach SoftPhone from anywhere in the world, so you don't have to be tied to your office desk. Make calls from your business phone number, even when you’re not in the office.
- No need to reply to unimportant incoming SMS messages. Create an auto-reply text message and respond automatically without lifting a finger.
- Stop receiving frustrating messages & calls from unknown callers. Block or Unblock calls and text messages so from now on you just talk to the people you want, when you want!
- Move your active calls seamlessly to and from the business desk phone on your VORADIAN MobileUC without being tethered to your office desk or interrupting the call by placing it on hold or interrupting while transfering the call to another device.
- Eliminate the distance barrier with a face to face video chat or video conference with your colleagues.
- Make and receive business calls, chat with colleagues via internal chat feature, and send and receive text messages to and from external numbers.
- Transfer callers to your colleagues MobileReach™ SoftPhone, office deskphone extensions or to an external 10 digit phone number.
- Place callers on hold with music and messaging on hold, just like your office desk phone.
- Park callers in a dynamic or directed park orbit to be retrieved by anyone across your organization.
- Know the presence and availability of your co-workers and just click-to-call them.
- Send and receive business text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages internally and externally.
- Multimedia messaging capabilities enables you to send and receive photos, videos and files.
- And much more.